Friday, December 24, 2010

New Music: More Beautiful Noise from Willow Smith

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I was going to title this post ‘More Horrible Music from Willow Smith,’ but you guys already label me a hater and ask why I’m so hard on the 10-year-old. I have reason to be.

Every time I get in my car and turn on the radio, Willow’s annoying single “Whip My Hair” assaults my eardrums. But relief is on the horizon:

Here’s the snippet of Willow’s new track “Rock Star”. Thankfully, this new song is bad (and I don’t mean good), so I won’t hear it on the radio any time soon.

Related posts:

  1. Blogger Learns the Hard Way: Don’t Mess With Mariah’s Music
  2. New Music: Solange – F*ck the Industry
  3. Celebs Out & About: Khloe and Lamar, Christina Milian, Willow Smith, Jennifer Hudson, Halle Berry
  4. Jada Pinkett-Smith Has A Few Beautiful Words To say About Black Women
  5. Source: Ciara is still blacklisted within the music industry

?



This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured site: So, Why is Wikileaks a Good Thing Again?.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment