Saturday, October 30, 2010

Khloe Kardashian: "during the years that I was called in fat and ugly."

29 October 2010

Our favorite Kardashian sister Khloe, can be a TV star successfully and contractor of the company, but it tells the life & Style Weekly magazine, she is still tormented by the memory of its past.

Khloe yesterday spotted buy jewellery in Beverly Hills, said it has been called "bold" and "ugly" by the other children throughout the course of her childhood and her sisters love which he recorded.

She said: "be someone in your class you call fat, ugly, too high and so on, you start to think about all these things about yourself." And if you're like me, those words are played on repeated inside your head. Khloe says it was his family who saved him from despair to the most difficult period of his life.

Small sisters and Kim and Kourtney were people who saved him terrible sensation.
"When I was at home, I felt loved and sécuritaire.Mes sisters have always had a safe haven for me."I knew that they always play with me and feel like I was one of them".[link]

Khloe grew to be more sculptural and more beautiful than her sister lean Kim Kardashian, fights with self-esteem and body image issues.

This is because Khloe remains humble became the favorite among fans who watch "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" every Sunday.

In a video, that she does for a campaign of intimidation, targeted Khloe Celebrity Blogger Perez Hilton as a tyrant who tormented him during most of his adult life:
"I've been intimidated, basically, my life whole YH ' I compared to my sisters since the day I'm né.Je look exactly like the closed I'm bigger than them, but I'm me…".I have just always learned how big I am…It's still something.

"I've always struggled with my weight, I've always struggled with my height, with my hair color with my skin colour… and Perez is an important factor (bullying) in my adult life...""I thought bullying would be done, but in my world, it is not done".

She added: "anything, you can still work, you can always move past il.Je do not believe that someone never take life were victims of intimidation."

Related posts:

  1. Khloe Kardashian is it?
  2. Well! magazine ' Furious' at Khloe Kardashian for marriage "Circus" "
  3. The rumor control: is pregnant Khloe Kardashian?
  4. Celebrities out and about: Rihanna, Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian
  5. Khloe absent Kardashian to Tramp Stamp

?



This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and that you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment