Monday, January 3, 2011

Sandrarose.com’s Best photoshopped Photos of 2010

Saturday, January 1, 2011

It’s the New Year, which means it’s time for another one of my Best Photoshopped Photos of the Year posts!

Initially, I began merging photos together as a way of illustrating my posts — and because I couldn’t find decent photos of those artists together.

My Best Photoshopped photos became an end-of-year tradition when my loyal readers asked me to repost some of my best work. It became a challenge for my sharp-eyed readers to see if they could guess which photos were Photoshopped.

Some of these pictures are from posts I made in 2009 (I skipped that year).

The above pic of Rihanna and her ex-boyfriend Matt Kemp, are 2 separate photos that I seamlessly spliced together. This photo was very telling; it shows how much Matt hated being led around on a leash. It’s in his Nature to cheat – and he couldn’t answer Nature’s call with Rihanna’s ball and chain around his neck.

Cassie, left, and her longtime boyfriend Sean “Puffy” Combs, gazed lovingly into each other’s eyes at the Velvet Room in November. But the club was packed to capacity and the photographer had limited room to maneuver. As a result, Puffy was cut out of this picture (all you could see was his hands and the mic he was holding). But through the wonders of Photoshop, I was able to bring more of him into the picture.

I got a big kick out of seeing this photo of Monica and Trey Songz on every blog in the blogosphere, but it is 2 pictures Photoshopped together. Here’s a tip: my captions always indicate if the photo is Photoshopped.

Click Link for More Pics

This image of Rihanna and Drake also fooled bloggers who didn’t read the caption.

No one guessed that these photos of Rihanna and Matt were manipulated. I saw this photo republished on a number of Rihanna fansites. In the photo on the right, Rihanna is still in the van behind Matt.

I could have done a better job putting together these paparazzi images of Rihanna and Matt Kemp, which were taken right before they broke up.

This is one of my favorites. I saw this pic of Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez reprinted on several mainstream blogs. No one guessed that the lovers weren’t really gazing into each other’s eyes. These are two separate images.

Queen Latifah, right, and her longtime love, trainer Jeanette Jenkins, always refuse to pose together on red carpets — as if they think everyone is totally oblivious to their relationship.

I don’t know if singers Ne-Yo and Jamie Foxx have beef, but they refused to pose together at the Velvet Room last year. That was no problem for my Photoshop skills.

Ditto with Mya and her former boyfriend, rapper Gucci Mane, who both partied at the same event at the Velvet Room in 2009 — but not together.

Everyone guessed this photo of Kim Kardashian kissing Kanye West was fake.

No one guessed that R&B crooners Usher, left, and Jimmy Cozier weren’t really this close at a party in NYC.

This image of Common and his former lover Erykah Badu, is another one of my favorites. Even though many of you guessed that it was manufactured.

Not everyone was fooled by this terrible pic of rappers Drake and Kanye West.

There was a man posing between rapper Yo Yo, left, and singer Tweet at the Bronner Brothers show in 2009. That’s his hand on Yo Yo’s back and you can see his shadow between them near their feet.

Surprisingly, no one guessed that this image was a compilation of rapper Bow Wow and RHOA’s Kim Zolciak’s wig. I guess I’m really that good!

Photos by: Splash News, Wireimage/Getty Images, ATLPics.net, INF Photo and Zimbio.com

Related posts:

  1. A PHOTOSHOPPED MESS!
  2. New Photos of Rihanna’s Battered, Bloodied Face On Sale
  3. Photos of the Day: 2/27
  4. Celebs Out & About: Rihanna and Matt Kemp in Paris
  5. Photos of the Day: Rihanna Welcomes Spring

?



This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured site: So, Why is Wikileaks a Good Thing Again?.


View the original article here

1 comment:

  1. I was caught off-guard when my Mom asked me about a show I had never heard of, as it's usually the other way around, when she proceeded to fill me in on Netflix's newest project debut. I've been a fan of Timothy Olyphant from the first film I saw him in, the odd-ball Girl Next Door. I thought he did a great job handling the funnier aspects of the character and I've been keeping tabs on his comedy ever since.https://365movies.is/movies/happy-death-day-03222.html

    I feel the same way about Drew Barrymore and think she's a great actress. Like Olyphant, Barrymore thrives in comedy roles that allow her goofball personality to shine, and Santa Clarita Diet perfectly encapsulates her ability to play the quirky, smart and funny female lead who is also still believable and someone you can relate to. With subject matter as potentially as dark as this show is, her charm balances it out and makes some of the more questionable acts really funny. https://365movies.is/movies/the-devils-candy-04032.html


    The supporting cast has been amazing so far as well, especially the daughter and the neighbor boy. I think they balance each other out very well, and I expect in future episodes that they'll take more of a leading role in the series, and maybe even become the "responsible" ones. The neighbors, and the gang of women who hang out, are also just odd enough to break the Stepford Wives cliché and make their part of the show interesting. The show is a situation in which there's something oddly satisfying going on, but keeping up, and also digesting exactly what's going on is challenging to do. It keeps you interested with the acting while also throwing insane things in your face simply because it can. https://365movies.is/movies/avengers-infinity-war-04053.html


    If you're a fan of absurdist/black comedy, pointing out obvious clichés, and allowing actors to be themselves, you'll be interested in giving Santa Clarita a shot. The flavor of comedy is certainly unique, and when dealing with the subject matter this show deals with, uniqueness is a necessity in order for the project to thrive. Happy death day 2017

    ReplyDelete